Thursday, December 5, 2013

A new mix and some fresh shirts!

Monsoon season had me stuck at the house for a couple of rainsoaked weeks so I got busy and put together a new mix with some tasty Nigerian Disco, Funk and Boogie records that my friend Damian recently sent me over from Lagos. Click on the image and get ready to get down: I also made a bunch of new T-shirt designs for my online store over at Dizzyjam! All designs are available in regular S, M, L and XL as well as in tight girl's sizes and in a huge variety of customizable color combinations. These are printed with heavy duty plastisol transfers which do not fade or wash out. I've been putting mine through a lot of abuse over the years and they still look as sharp as ever.

8 comments:

richiee said...

Dig the set as well as the new shirt designs! Good to hear you're still around. Throw in some Shanghai on your DJ gigs. Or Berlin again next year?!

Frank said...

I'll be in Berlin on Oct. 27th. Maybe again next April...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this very nice mix!
It is nice to see you are still keeping on with the good stuff!

Cheers from Grenoble, France

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank do you plan to come to Paris ?

Frank said...

I haven't any gigs booked yet for April/May but so far I've never had any booking requests from Paris but who knows...

Anonymous said...

Man, that 'Haters, gonna hate'- t shirt is hilarious!!

best
Steve

Ani Zuka said...

Man, it's possible to put the song list please? This mix is the best you've made.

Any chance to meet you in Belgium for mixing?

Peace from Bruxelles ;)

Frank said...

Sorry, no track list for this one but I can tell you that the first track are the Apostles "banko woman" and the second one is Tony Grey "time factor" I have just put this one out on 12" Maxi Single back to back with the equally great "you are the one"!

Quite a a few other tracks on this mix are also going to be re-released later this year.

I don't have plans for going back to Europe anytime soon, maybe next year.

Thanks for checking out the site and the mixes!