Monday, December 4, 2006

Loads of new records...

December 4th 2006

Here are pictures of some of the records I found over the past few weeks. I have already started working on a new mix. It will probably take me a few weeks to get it uploaded though... this along with the infrequent updates of this site is due to the very slow and unreliable internet connections available here in Africa. Large files like mp3s must be sent away on CDR via airmail so friends with better connections can upload them for me.

Click on images for a bigger view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank,
You have mis the afrcanwave in the 80!?
When this records where around in
UK/Belguim/Holland/France.

A Nice blog and story's off Vinylhunthing.

Bring the music back on the map.

I play my records and check your blog.

One Love

Mickey

Frank said...

Let me know if you have anything for sale or trade!

Peace

Frank